AN ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED COMPANY
THE QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
National Equipment Company
Leveraging on our vision to achieve sustainable growth and success, We National Equipment Company have established ourselves as an eminent Agricultural Pumps and Domestic Pumps in the Year 1988 , From the Year of 1994, we have started Reciprocating Air Compressors, Garage Equipments, Manufacturer and trader of India.
We are well known for our our never compromising quality control policy for our product range as well as services with hold on ISO 9001:2015 certification. Due to the unparalleled quality of our products, we have acquired the membership of CODISSIA, SIMA, TAPMA, SITARC, COPMA, COCIA .Owing to transparent business policy and impeccable quality products, our organization has gained immense popularity across the country, to render services, hence we supply our products to all the States in India through Distributors, Dealers and now in Online Customers .
We Proud to say we Honored with an Awards
“NEC” Single Phase Self Priming Monoblock Pumps are rugged in construction and efficient. They are manufactured with stringent quality control at all stages to provide higher efficiency and reliability.
- Water lifting for bunglows and villas.
- Gardening and lawn sprinklers.
- Car washing.
- Pressure boosting.
- Water circulation.
- Imported motor protector fitted.
- High self priming suction.
- Wide voltage design 180V-240V.
- Permanent Split capacitor (CSR).
- Double shielded bearings (ZZ).
- Non corrosive brass impeller.
- High quality aluminium extruded body.
Material Of Constructions
- Pump Body : Fe 200 Cast Iron
- Motor Body : Extruded Aluminium / Aluminium Die cast (select models)
- Impeller : Forged Brass
- Shaft : SS 410 / EN 8
- Motor : Single phase 230V – 50 Hz CSR, TEFC motor with Thermal Overload Protection
- Insulation : Class B
- Bearing : 6202 ZZ Nisiki
- Stamping : CRCA – LC Steel
- Winding : Enamelled copper wire winding
Range of Performance
- Flow Rate : Upto 3000 LPH
- Head Range : 6m to 40m
Limits of Use
- Manometric Suction lift up to : 6m (4m recommended)
- Medium : Clear Fresh Water only