Air Compressor Services:
- To supply high-pressure clean air to fill gas cylinders
- To supply moderate-pressure clean air to a submerged surface supplied diver
- To supply moderate-pressure clean air for driving some office and school building pneumatic HVAC control system valves
- To supply a large amount of moderate-pressure air to power pneumatic tools, such as jackhammers
- For filling tires
- To produce large volumes of moderate-pressure air for large-scale industrial processes (such as oxidation for petroleum coking or cement plant bag house purge systems).
Most air compressors either are reciprocating piston type, rotary vane or rotary screw. Centrifugal compressors are common in very large applications. There are two main types of air compressor’s pumps: oil-lubed and oil-less. The oil-less system has more technical development, but is more expensive, louder and lasts for less time than oil-lubed pumps. The oil-less system also delivers air of better quality.
Our Air Compressor Services: