AN ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED
THE QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
National Equipment Company
Leveraging on our vision to achieve sustainable growth and success, We National Equipment Company have established ourselves as an eminent Agricultural Pumps and Domestic Pumps in the Year 1988 , From the Year of 1994, we have started Reciprocating Air Compressors, Garage Equipments, Manufacturer and trader of India.
We are well known for our our never compromising quality control policy for our product range as well as services with hold on ISO 9001:2015 certification. Due to the unparalleled quality of our products, we have acquired the membership of CODISSIA, SIMA, TAPMA, SITARC, COPMA, COCIA .Owing to transparent business policy and impeccable quality products, our organization has gained immense popularity across the country, to render services, hence we supply our products to all the States in India through Distributors, Dealers and now in Online Customers .
We Proud to say we Honored with an Awards
Cooling Towers are a special type of heat exchanger that allows water and air to come in contact with each other to lower the temperature of the hot water. During this process , small volumes of water evaporate, lowering the temperature of the water that’s being circulated throughout the cooling tower.
- Water cooled air compressors
- Plastic injection and blow moulding machine
- Diecasting machine
- Refrigeration and chilling plant
- Cold storage
- Anodizing processes plant
- Electrical Power Generation plant
- Water cooled air Conditioning systems and VAM Machines
- Elegantly profiled: Available in three pleasing shades to suit individual taste and environment.
- Light Weight: Allows roof installation and saves structural and masonry costs.
- Scientific Design: The bottle shaped round cooling towers whose body is designed for optimum performance eliminating dead pockets and for longer life in adverse climatic conditions.
- Vertical Induced Draft Counter Flow: Uniform air distribution resulting in heat dissipation.
- Direct Driven Axial Flow Fan: Aerodynamically designed to achieve high efficiency. Adjustable Aluminum blades facilitate large air flow at low static pressure and lower noise level.
- Honey Comb PVC Fills: Extended contact area. Splits incoming air and water into several streams spread evenly across the cross section of the tower enhancing the rate of heat transfer.
- Rotary Sprinkler: Sprinkler head made of aluminum alloy fitted with sealed ball bearing to take care of thrust and radial loads.
- Drift Eliminator: Specially designed multi-blade rotary drift eliminator reduces carry over losses and spray entertainment.
- Leak Proof FRP Basins: Deep sump basin with additional stiffeners. Avoids spillage and seepage of water. Area around the tower dry at all times.
- Modular Construction: Easy assembly and dismantling direct access to internal parts and easy maintenance.
- Corrosion Resistant: Inert to almost all chemical fumes. Reduced maintenance costs.
- Long Lasting: Useful Life 300Âº more than conventional towers.
- Algae Free: Minimal cleaning. Saves chemical treatment costs.
- Non-deteriorating: Weather proof. Non ageing. Curtails expenditure on replacement of Parts.
- Low Mark Up Volume: Lower drift losses hence lower make up water requirement.
- Scientifically Designed Piping: Inlet / outlet connections conveniently located to simplify plumbing and improved overall appearance. Prompt after Sales Service even after the warranty period.
- We are certified manufacturer of industrial evaporator cooling tower as well as closed circuit cooling tower
Material of Construction
|Evaporative Cooling Coils||It is one of the most important Components of Cooling Towers since it improves the cooling effect of Cooling Tower.|
|Splash Fills:||Splash Fills are the horizontal and vertical staggered patterns used to divide the splash hot water that falls down from the top of the distribution nazzles into fine water droplets and to increase the surface area between water and air.|
|Film Fills:||These are basically plastic corrugated sheets which are joined together to provide a honeycomb-like appearance. Materials used for these types of Components of Cooling Tower are PVC or Polypropylene.|
|Hot Water Distribution System||This system is used for distributing the hot water inside the towers made by Cooling Tower. This component includes a distributing basin, headers, disturbing arms, spray nozzle and flow regulating valves.|
|Cold Water Basin||This water basin designed at the bottom of the tower to collect the resultant cool water and later supply the same water to a suction of water circulating pumps. An important point is that the capacity of the basin must be enough that it holds 3 times the circulating water flow rate in GPM.|
|Fan||The fans are used in the induced draft cooling tower, most commonly used materials are FRP, Aluminum and hot dipped galvanized steel.|
|Louvers||They distribute the air flow to the fills equally and also help in retaining the water inside the tower. But the louvers and not required for counter flow cooling towers.|
- Cooling towers of 2X225 TR capacity is to be designed and fabricated using FRP as material of construction.
- Technical data:-
- Existing available flow rate 120 m3/hr each cell. Temperature difference required : 50 C (minimum). inlet temperature : 370 C
- outlet temperature: 320 C
Cooling towers are a special type of heat exchanger that allows water and air to come in contact with each other to lower the temperature of the hot water. During this process, small volumes of water evaporate, lowering the temperature of the water that’s being circulated throughout the cooling tower.