Working principle / Application
Removal of condensate from compressed air systems is a critical maintenance requirement. Failure to carry out regular draining results in serious disruption to production schedules, deterioration in product quality, damage to sensitive pneumatic equipment, etc. The auto drain eliminates the risk of human error and possible costly aftermath by providing regular system drainage.
Auto drain valve is the most economic and efficient method of discharging unwanted condensate from Compressed Air Systems and has an integral strainer to prevent clogging.
These valves are reliably discharges accumulated fluids from filters, dryers, driplegs, receivers, separators and other collection points to keep downstream operations free of liquid contaminants.
It has an integral strainer to prevent clogging and saves time and money by eliminating the need for manual draining.
- Indoor or Outdoor Installation
- In-Built Strainer prevent clogging of the valve
- Heavy Duty construction
- Aluminium Body
- Solid State Timer
- Enclosures IP67 ( Water immersion depth of 600mm to 1mtr )
- Protect against damage from liquid carryover
- Reliable and inexpensive
- Easy to adjust variable open and cycle times
Additional Features :
- Easy replacement of timer card only and not full assembly
- Longest drain time frequencies for saving compressed air energy
- Individual application capacities like receivers, filters and separators etc
- Longer service life by way of having Built in ‘Y’ type strainers
- Prevents moistures / oil carry over to pneumatic equipments
- Discharges Condensate with high velocity without clogging
- Lesser maintenance cost of pneumatically operated equipments
- Increased operation efficiency of pneumatically operated equipments