AN ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED
THE QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
National Equipment Company
Leveraging on our vision to achieve sustainable growth and success, We National Equipment Company have established ourselves as an eminent Agricultural Pumps and Domestic Pumps in the Year 1988 , From the Year of 1994, we have started Reciprocating Air Compressors, Garage Equipments, Manufacturer and trader of India.
We are well known for our our never compromising quality control policy for our product range as well as services with hold on ISO 9001:2015 certification. Due to the unparalleled quality of our products, we have acquired the membership of CODISSIA, SIMA, TAPMA, SITARC, COPMA, COCIA .Owing to transparent business policy and impeccable quality products, our organization has gained immense popularity across the country, to render services, hence we supply our products to all the States in India through Distributors, Dealers and now in Online Customers .
We Proud to say we Honored with an Awards
High Pressure Refrigerated Air Dryer
- Copper “Tube in Tube” non corrosive heat Exchange, designed to have lower pressure drop and higher efficiency contains in built centrifugal moisture separator having dead zone to avoid carry over of condensate.
- PUF insulation for heat exchange assembly.
- Electronic timer operated Auto Drain Valve.
- Universally available refrigeration components like Compressor , Fan motor, Filter dryer, Expansion Valve etc.
- Non cyclic refrigeration systems , with the help of hot gas bye pass Solenoid Valve , for varying load condition and seasonal adjustments.
- NEC Reduced energy consumption: Patented heat exchanger, precooler/reheater, low pressure loss and R134a refrigerant lower your energy costs .
- Food Processing
- Pulp and paper
- Complete range with ozone friendly refrigerant
- Compact in size
- Wide range
- Lower power consumption
- Reliable components
- Consistent dew point
Material of Constructions
|Airflow||Ref. Power||Electrical Connection*||In/Outlet||Dimensions||Weight|
|CFM||m³/h||kW*||220V / 1Ø/50Hz||415V / 3Ø/50Hz||BSP||A||B||C||kg.|
|ARD500||500||850||2.2||ok||2″ NB flg||900||900||1230||180|
|ARD750||750||1275||3.3||ok||2″ NB flg||750||1000||1400||250|
|ARD1000||1000||1700||4.2||ok||2″ NB flg||900||1200||1475||350|